The Controller of your data is JSF Silikon S. Flak Spółka Jawna (registered partnership).
The Company’s registered seat is at ul. Grabska 29, post code: 32-005.
Contact with the Company:
- By post: ul. Grabska 29, 32-005 Niepołomice
- By email: email@example.com
- Website: www.jsf.pl
You have the right to:
- Access your data,
- Correct your data,
- Request to remove your data,
- Limit its processing
- Object to the processing of your personal data
Why do we need your data, for what purpose we process it?
- To reply to your message or deal with your request,
- For marketing (promotion) of our products and services.
Do you have to provide your data?
- This is voluntary, but without providing your contact details, the JSF team will not be able to contact you, reply to your message
Who will we transfer your data to?
- Providers of hosting (storing) of the Website and personal data for us,
- Providers of website analytics tools.
How long will we process your data?
- For the time required to reply to your question or to resolve your request,
- For the duration of our marketing activities or until you object to further processing of data for marketing purposes.
On what legal basis we process your data?
- Art. 6 par. 1 lit. f of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Replying to your question or resolving your request, and running our marketing activities is our legitimate interest.
Can you object to the processing of your data after providing it to us?
Yes. You can do this in two situations when we process your data:
- for direct marketing purposes; you do not have to justify your objection in any way,
- based on our other legitimate interests; such objection must be justified by your particular situation.
If you believe that we process your data contrary to the provisions of law, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority. In Poland, it is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.