All silicone seals, including flat gaskets cut out on plotters, pneumatic gaskets, vulcanized as oval shapes and frames, as well as extruded ones – hoses, profiles and cords, and moulded parts – injection moulded and pressed in presses, are manufactured from the highest European quality materials that comply with the requirements of provisions of law and material and quality standards allowing for contact with food and drinking water JSF SILICONE also offers sponge cords and profiles extruded from a porous silicone compound, tested in specialized laboratories for approval for use in the food industry. Due to high temperature resistance, water vapour resistance and chemical purity, silicone products are widely used in large food processing plants, gastronomy, as well as in small processing plants such as bakeries and confectionery shops.
- Door sealing for professional baking ovens
- Door sealing for drying plants, smoking plants
- Lid sealing of autoclaves, boilers, mixers
- Silicone feeding chutes and bulk material expansion joints
- Hoses for feeding liquid components, venting gases